Thursday, June 22, 2023

Walking In The Dark , But Not Waiting In The Dark (Part Five)

 On this Thankful Thursday where it's a blessing to be here? sometimes it's not "all sweet" it seems like we’re walking in the dark!

I keep mentioning Winston Churchill and his saying; if you're going through hell keep going, so we're not waiting in the dark!

Back in the day? it was like Whodini as the freaks came out at night per the Throwback Thursday reference! I waited until midnight to do my thing.

Soon tripping over starlight, mesmerized by the moonlight! out there doing the damn thing!

But damn! Time Has Come Today per the Chambers Brothers it'll catch up with ya! a ray of sunlight interrupts my Pharoah Sanders astral traveling!

This nocturnal vagabond had to go home, damn! no more mystery unraveling? 

Actually? I am still mystery unraveling because I find myself still walking in the dark but I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Damn! I had to leave some behind who kept waiting in the dark! dropping this insight and the sound is how I get through!

So what's on our minds? while walking through the dark digital crate digging continues / sounds are bumping! but were we dancing with the past? Humping like Wednesday and our HumpDay Extravaganza but like this Throwback Thursday and Keith Sweat trying to make it last! I heard the twisted truth; while walking through the dark naysayers were being uncouth they even wanted a cage fight like Elon Musk vs Mark Zuckerberg! I punched the green reset button soon I was on default settings per Louisville / Newburg but I was told to let it go! Truth be told? I told them to stop waiting in the dark!! I told them to emerge from darkness!! this empty place lacks that rumble and roar!

No comments:

Post a Comment