Monday, June 5, 2023

Attack Zone Business (Part Nine)

 Oh yeah, we already pulled up earlier on a Monday morning, catch us entering attack zones!

Naysayers were already firing on us will we need to launch a counter offensive like Ukraine? the sound will be O-Dizzle's and this good word is O-Zone's!

Writing a Strawberry Letter 23 like the Brothers Johnson?  as we enter these attack zones naysayers claim we were acting offensive, tripping out like Beatles walking into Strawberry Fields.

Artificial intelligence deep fakes / clones out here flipping out under the  Sagittarius Full Moon aka Strawberry Moon? the moon has now moved to Capricorn so once again it's on so a dude passes / yields.

This art is official catch me dipping through, out there on I-20 in Atlanta my gateway to the universe! I  didn't participate in the ongoing carnival!

The clown car left dipping through with its constituents supposedly running the attack zone but the driver was fragile! mad that I didn't go with the flow!

I had to go for what I know! what God has for me is for me so I recognized the pattern!

I had to go for what I know! from here in Atlanta to Louisville  / Newburg to London and Johannesburg / from Pluto to Mars to Saturn! 

At the moment Pluto is opposed to Venus, y'all see what the deal is in these attack zones? I could tell by the racing hearts that some were angry.

Told to act like you know in these attack zones but what's really going on? whats the byproduct of this suffocating darkness?

We're going in  / getting it in knowing these attack zones "ain't no joke" my conduct? intuition kicked in, I had an epiphany.

We're in it now up to our necks! disorderly conduct? that O-Dog bite is worse than what the bark is!

No comments:

Post a Comment