Friday, October 2, 2026

I Am House Radio • October 2026

 Digital Crate Digging Continues as we pull up with this Friday Night Fever Edition!

The saga / struggle continues as we broadcast live and direct from our Institute For Breakbeat Scientific Studies out here off of I-20 in Atlanta, this is where and how we're living!

We see what's up / what's happening! Mr. Cole warned us it’s a rat race / dog eat dog world, we're bearing witness!

We see what's up / what's happening as we dipped down these backroads in Georgia as the vultures made an evening meal of the roadkill!

We see what's up / what's happening! over at the Chevron station Kratom aka Gas Station Heroin and even Gas Station Viagra was sold so what's up / what's happening / what's the deal?

Brotha O even snatched up the Gas Station Atlanta Braves hat since they seemed to be making some noise!

I guess they're not faking the funk but I see how others are trying to play! when reality confronts an elaborate fantasy they'll lose their poise!

Brotha O? bringing the noise coming through with this I Am House Radio • October 2026 courtesy of Crystal Waters!

Check out the playlist and the mix, on this Friday Night or whenever we're dropping this for my sisters and my brothers!

Playlist: 00:00 Sonic Soul Orchestra ft. Daniel Thomas - Love Theory (Groove Assassin Extended Remix) 04:42 Belac - Cascade (I had to go) (Extended Mix) 08:06 Matt Caseli, House Harry Feat. Gonzalo De La Vega, Carla Stokes - Get Funked Up (Extended Mix) 11:34 Joseph Capriati & GENNARO - Control (Extended Mix) 15:20 Freiboitar, Laust Foged - Wide Open Sky (Extended Mix) 18:08 DJ Vivona & Lina Ammor - Summer Love (Original Mix) 22:14 ABOUTME, Margot Smith, Blue - Piece Of Work (Margot Club Mix) 26:16 Francesco Capodaglio - Just One More Moment (Extended Mix) 29:10 LION BABE Fashion Week (Extended Mix) 31:19 Eachother - I Won’t Struggle No More (Extended Mix) 34:50 DJ Spen - WAR CRY (Praise Party Album Mix) 39:07 NIKEN - Overtime (Extended Mix) 41:30 Discoplex, Izaac Moses feat. Sheree Hicks - I Need A Rush (Dub Mix) 44:17 Claptone, MIRAMAR, Kurtis Wells - Beautiful Times (Extended Mix) 47:03 Low Steppa & Jewel Kid - The Roller (Wh0 Extended Remix) 51:05 Sam Frandisco, Yomanda - Werk It (Extended Mix) 55:52 Shakedown - At Night (Original Mix)


No comments:

Post a Comment