Saturday, May 6, 2023

The Fatback Band - Feel The Fire (Cookie Monsterz Remix)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues on what is referred  to as my Saturday Night Fever segment!!

The saga / struggle continues but not influenced by the shady!!  when a dude pulled out the drums? my motto is in affect; it's  Let The Music Play per Barry White, can you dig it?

What it do? music will take us to another place, away from the rat race / dog eat dog mentioned by Mr. Cole..

What it do? excuse me for being in another place; don't get my wrong, I still listen  to hip hop, jazz and even this house music that's how I roll...

What it do? I'm digging deep in the crates  listening to this funk influenced house music from none other than The Fatback Band  with a track called Feel The Fire (Cookie Monsterz Remix)

 
That old school, new school and next school  is hooked up by a brotha / that's how I work it sista / brotha!! check out the track as we continue to get breakbeat scientific!!


No comments:

Post a Comment