Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Part Of A Bigger Plan / The Concept Is Revisited (Part Ten)

 Check us out as we set this HumpDay Extravaganza off, it’s all part of a bigger plan!

We’re broadcasting live and direct from our remote out here off of I-20 in Atlanta but this science is local / national / international and intergalactic so somebody will understand!

Just got back from mystic voyages / treasure hunts out here with jokers pulling stunts getting their spots raided like Trump’s; otherwise we’re trying to maintain!

We’re in the midst of Leo Season with this Aquarius full moon on deck, but summer’s hot breath led to a lover’s rain. Humidity in more ways than one; part of the itinerary? O-Zone already mentioned something about temperatures souring!

Was it part of a bigger plan manipulated by wannabe weather makers with visions of point scoring? Prophetic when dropping good word about these haters and fakers? it’s part of a bigger plan, I told them to expect storms! But I mentioned “everybody ain’t able”; an unkempt intellect resisted life’s norms.

They didn’t take time to visualize the sequence, as these silhouettes transformed into something glistening!

Gold / silver / chrome, some of it fake or counterfeit now the colors of the kaleidoscope are soaring! Chromophobia? for some the game is over, was it part of a bigger plan? my constituents are soon shivering out here in these elements! Despite my frozen tears I kept living, I let it go! now I’m out here rolling like Frozone! O-Zone is dealing with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment