Friday, February 10, 2023

Dipping Through : Seeing What's Up / What It Do (Part Five)

 

Bearing witness to a Fabulous Friday, gratitude is shown! y'all should know it’s a blessing to be here! 

It’s also a Flashback Friday so catch us dipping through retro futuristic landscapes and atmospheres.  

Out there, doing what we do! catch me lost in these Atlanta city sounds with car horns  / emergency vehicle sirens and people yelling! sometimes a heartless rhapsody.  

The theme music for a wicked game? while dipping through earlier Brotha O warned you about a player kicking game, about a deal that’s shady! 

Sounding like a GOP controlled house "weaponization of the government" committee hearing conducted with vengeance on its mind? me? I’m trying not to get caught up in it! 

I’m trying to chill out, enhancing lab techniques!  catch me out in my remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta trying to enjoy a serene sunrise and sunset.  

At least for a minute or two so what it do? I’ll have to get back out in those Atlanta streets, it’s similar to an Earth Wind and Fire System Of Survival! 

Dipping through acting like we knew going through the motions following up on this and that notion; it’s all about survival! 

But while dipping through I heard another whisper a notion that’s actually beautifully epic! 

It was bewitching, maybe even imagination stretching and yes it was full of magic.  

But it’s all game as I mentioned earlier; it’ll unstitch me and your seams, soon it all falls apart! staying on point having a heart or tragic is the outcome! 

Jokers with the ultimate sales pitch when they’re dipping through? yes,  and it can be  an evil one! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment