Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Taking It Off The Top : The Train Of Thought Is Rolling (Part Five)

 

These thoughts? taking them off the top of the head on what I refer to as a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way!

The Train Of Thought Is Rolling as we claim the terrific outcome and work towards the manifestation by dropping this good word and letting the music play!

But let me tell you something;  its rough out here as 2022 business seeps over into 2023 you heard me? sometimes feeling like we can't navigate the layers of uncertainty. 

As I take these thoughts off the top of my head a feeling of dread tries to infiltrate my spirit, realizing that these principalities in these municipalities / evil forces in high places / so called powers that be mentioned in Ephesians 6:12 won't work with me. 

Those that were misled / waiting in the dark said I'm politically incorrect the way I carry myself. 

I had to admit; they might be hating for a good reason because when that train of thought is rolling? sometimes I'm right and wrong but I'm just being myself!

I keep exercising power per this so called free speech, taking these thoughts off the top of my head! 

Infuriating the thought, fashion and the morality police! the climate is volatile / the sport is complex I see,  as I tried to tell some but I was ignored instead!

Still hating? a bunch of climate change deniers as per global warming we go from a polar vortex to surges of warmth and back..

..and forth; we developed the rebuttal as we span the globe brainwashing, so who'll have the knack?

..to teach me to dream / analyze; whats the prognosis as these thoughts are taken off the top? even signatures of dawn / dusk and twilight are inspected.

The Train Of Thought Is Rolling as we administered these doses, it seems the flame would be lit by now! but its not what I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment