Wednesday, October 12, 2022

We Still Have A Different Vision (Part Five)

 Check us out as we try to get over the hump, that’s typical / business as usual per this HumpDay Extravaganza! 

Of course we’re broadcasting live and direct from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

Of course we’re utilizing a different vision, we’re breakbeat scientific with it! due to attacks from naysayers I sometimes have my doubts! save me from myself, that visceral internal torture!

I have a different vision but back in the day hanging with creepy creatures up in Louisville in the hood like everyday was Halloween but soon the sport goes.. ..sideways; like Russian excursions into Ukraine? meanwhile I'm just trying to maintain but will a dude have to change my ways? is it guilt by association? Plays were called by spiritual guides mentioning portal slides, they said raise up / go, blast off into the universe! I was told by one who has an omen!

I was told to get open, exercise power due to the different vision that the Lord blessed you with!

Ignoring notions from the devil and his advocates who possessed ways and means to stress you with!

What are you messing with? I see my dude was smooth, c0ming through with the spoken love letters. What are you messing with? my dude was trying to seduce the princess on a pedestal / in the tower! His style? oh he had a different vision! supposedly exquisite, a don’t stop get it getter! Her style? a different version she’s not out here swerving with Scrubs out here chasing waterfalls mentioned by TLC! not interested in the generic, those kind will sour.

No comments:

Post a Comment