Monday, September 12, 2022

Change Of Scenery (Part Eight) Concepts Revisited

 Usually broadcasting live from our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta on this Monday but the Full Moon in Pisces stirred things up!

Plus Labor Day was the unofficial end of Summer, Fall is here per the upcoming Fall Equinox with leaves changing colors changing the scenery; soon we’ll see what’s up!

Is it a signal to us that we need a change of scenery?  your dude is  still out here playing this hand I was dealt.

But the whole game is shady per these gamblers out for a fast buck dealing marked cards! still hungry, but not crazy no divine hunger is felt! Strengthened earlier by a change of scenery, I felt a different drumbeat played by the ensemble! Some of y’all see me with the different two step that’s danced as the bass rumbles but I have to admit, sometimes I stumble.

The change of scenery made me humble but I’m still encouraged! now moving forward never backwards / no more yesterdays. 
 
Visualizing the sequence/ the next moves, even out beyond the veil of reality! Leaving the past; cut ties with the apparatus on my own like Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald! the system said they won’t cover for me if I left the safe house. Out here in the mainstream of mathematics but dealing with these fanatics, no one shows benevolence.

But the change of scenery made a difference, so we’ll proceed and continue!

O-Zone? just being me, this good word and the music are on the menu!

No comments:

Post a Comment