Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Breaking You Off Something (Part Four)

 It’s going down on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday where things can go either way; we're broadcasting live from our remote outpost out here off of I-20 in Atlanta!! it’s early but plans are made to manifest the terrific outcome!

Then we’ll proceed to celebrate our victory, setting off the O-Dog Day Party pulling out the drum!

It’s accompanied by this good word, might as well say these players are breaking you off something!

Check out the back in the day / old school hip hop terminology, Louisville / Newburg  default settings a part of me! naysayers were heard saying “ain’t that something”.

Breaking you off something with the back in the day psychology but actually what I need is one more yesterday.

Breaking those that are faking off / cutting them off; muting lying preachers, politicians or government officials so I’m not crushed by empty promises / pretty words a pretender had to say. I’ll run the arch nemesis off the premises plus make sure hope never diminishes plus the music I play on vinyl? Oh! I’ll pay more attention.. ..to the silence in the static, a lot of it O-Dog aka O-Dizzle left in his makeshift productions at the podcast; a lot it’ll say / mention. 

As we proceed and continue to drop these mathematics during this paradigm shift the deal will not be shady like corporations price gouging causing inflation; we're just trying to break you off a little something!

As we proceed and continue check these menus; praying is how we make it, so what's up man?  I noticed jokers were happy go lucky; acting like its nothing!

We’re still breaking them off something due to recognizing that morale is low; some said they're unlucky when their parades get rained on!

Meanwhile I rock the style of a low profile bro; it limits the charades exposure; plus I stay a step ahead, but sometimes gained on!


No comments:

Post a Comment