Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Once Again It’s On As We Interrupt Very Briefly (Part Six)

 Digital Crate Digging Continues per our HumpDay Extravaganza segment, but excuse us as we interrupt very briefly with this good word as we pause for the cause!

Feeling some kind of way about the ongoing proceedings, since we’re officially into Spring per the Equinox!  gardens need seeding for the harvest this fall. 

I've got it on default settings based on history repeating during this Aries Season; but it’s the start of a new astrological year,  even the Holi Festival was celebrated by some now we’re going in another direction..

Default settings?  back in the day, like cruising down Broadway in Louisville? is history is repeating? these days catch us out on I-20 in Atlanta plus on all these side streets, call me Side Street Shawty; that's how these folk are rolling..

Once again it’s on as we interrupt very briefly, relief will be provided with this good word plus the sound!

This is for my constituents coming up short in the sport!! inspiration from the supreme being told me not to abort my mission so supreme courage and maximum strength is utilized! check these breakbeat scientific methods, this is how it’s going down!

It’s a blessing to be here, as I keep telling y’all, we’re checking out a kaleidoscope called dawn. Usually broadcasting live from a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta but we’re putting it down from the corner coffeeshop, I bear witness to the sun rising! It’s colorful! I could cry! I told you it’s a blessing to be here, we’re blessed to see another day! Another day to dance! oh yes, we’ll set the O-Dog Day Party off but now my coffee is gone; I’m Ready To Roll, I’m on my way!

Another day to advance, we’re back in the lab/ back in our remote outpost out of I-20 in Atlanta!

Once again it’s on, excuse us as we interrupt very briefly! it’s a big world / universe somebody will understand a brotha.

No comments:

Post a Comment