Thursday, November 18, 2021

The Journey (Part Six)

 I’m reflecting on this Throwback Thursday; this life has been some kind of journey!

Gratitude is shown, Thankful Thursday type of business due to being blessed on this journey!

The devil and his advocates stressed a dude they wouldn’t work with me they were against you and me!

Next Level business? we’re back with this not quitting / stopping we’ve come to far to turn back now you heard me?

Plus, “I don’t believe He brought this far to leave me” so "I Don't Feel No Ways Tired" was the inspiration I received from the James Cleveland gospel song.

Not deceived, O-Zone will be the first one to tell you “it’s rough out here” don’t get me wrong!

Tried to stay strong on this journey, even when I walked alone when the darkness unfurled

Tried to stay strong but unworthy; thought I’d survive without You; but the world no longer turns.. Like old school soap operas check the Throwback Thursday reference; on this journey fragile breaths were taken in situations like under this Taurus Full Moon. The opera’s phantom laughs at us; they thought the science and math had us overwhelmed, considered just another fool that’ll swoon? 

On this journey? naysayers claim the world wouldn’t understand him! but this breakbeat science is dropped after doing the math, soon this path was taken!

The journey / saga / struggle continues aka life goes on as the toil and strife goes on as we keep it real / authentic; there is no time for faking!



1 comment:

  1. "Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you. Keep it up friend. . Regard gacorteros.com"

    ReplyDelete