Thursday, January 28, 2021

Shadow Boxing (Part Five)

We’re waxing poetic on this Thankful Thursday; who’ll work with me? It’s a blessing to be here!

Covid 19 vaccine  type of scientific business? per Throwback Thursday we’ve been playing this way; taking it there!

There’s a lot of faking out there, O -Zone is shadow boxing with these and those metaphorically..

Like the Trump insurrection some are aiding and abetting; the   The FBI will let us know what the score will be..

I see them but wouldn't want to be them; like Throwback Thursday episodes I’m not pimping like Arnold..I'm just trying to do me!

Out here in Babylon trying to make it, shadow boxing those that fake it! act like you knew me!


If you babble on  like GameStop speculators  trying to fake it? you need to miss me with the nonsense.

I already knew about the astro turf on the other side of the fence.

Plus I cut down the tall fescue!! I knew the circumstance; I was shadow boxing snakes trying  to hide in the grass.

But I do come to the rescue dropping break beat science; but some were sleep or try to hide; didn't want to come to class.

We’re out here trying to advance putting work in practicing what we preach; sometimes shadow boxing!

We’re dropping this good word plus Digital Crate Digging Continues check these menus as we keep rocking!


No comments:

Post a Comment