Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Roy Ayers - Virgo

Digital crate digging continues on what I refer to as a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday.. 

 Scientific studies revealed that things can play out either way but we’ll claim the terrific outcome, then we’ll proceed and continue dropping this good word plus we’ll pull out the drum and let the music play..

I mentioned previously that let us pray was the movement now it’s going down we’re showing / proving it ..

I mentioned previously that deceiving you and me was the mission of the apparatus check the 2020 Election voter suppression; they’re proving it

We kept on moving / grooving O -Dog Day Partying listening to Roy Ayers with a track called Virgo 

It’s appropriate since that’s where the moon is today! my motto? Let the music play! As we continue to get breakbeat scientific! This is what we do! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment