Monday, July 27, 2020

CTI All-Stars - Rock Steady

Sunday Jazz err wait a minute; Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday; I lost track of time..

Maybe I need to get out of that Time Machine mentioned by Chocolate Milk over at my What's Really Going On website while I was dropping insight; is that a crime? 

Still going for mine getting the machine set working it all out without a doubt; others try to bilk the masses like the GOP with their Corornavirus Relief Bill...

Still going for mine, on the scene dropping this good word and the sound; my constituents know the deal..

Coming through with that real jazz from the CTI All-Stars with their version of Aretha Franklin's  Rock Steady, courtesy of Jazz Vinyl..

Representing CTI Records lovely!! Ron Carter / George Benson / Grover Washington and other all stars coming through!! check out the other players and the track, if you're ready!! let's go!! this conflict is not final!!




No comments:

Post a Comment