Monday, June 22, 2020

BT EXPRESS - Energy To Burn (Joaquin Joe Claussell Edit & Overdub)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday, check us out as we blast off into the universe!! clear the runway...

Ours is on I-20 in Atlanta, we'll play the sound and drop this good word somebody will understand a brotha, they'll see what I say.....

...or see what I'm saying, coming through with no delaying!! Van Jones mentioned a Great Awakening when he wasn't praising Trump for the so called police reform..

You see, I'm praying!! The Battle Cry Is Still Used; Lord Help! Lord Help!! put my Vans on then breaking north trying to get over the hump!! unfortunately going through the storm..

Coming through like the  BT EXPRESS with Energy To Burn (Joaquin Joe Claussell Edit and Overdub), check this out!! 

Telling jokers to stop the madness!! you must learn was the word from KRS One, or you'll come undone!! without a doubt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment