Saturday, April 18, 2020

Ray Barretto ‎– Confrontation

Sunday Jazz err I mean Digital Crate Digging Continues, this is the Saturday Night Fever edition...

Well, Sunday will be here in an hour or two as I post this, so what it do? O-Zone will school a non- believer..

Dropping Sunday morning type of knowledge!!  it's rough out here my constituents will acknowledge, word from the old deacon in the amen corner? 

Can I get an amen, and another amen again? Trump and his constituents will trample over the constitution running an ill institution; O-Zone? earlier he was out on I-20 in Atlanta cruising, cutting the corner..

Left the shelter in place for a minute but now I'm back in it to win it!! not cutting corners in this breakbeat scientific process; back in the day I was on Broadway in Louisville Kentucky cutting the corner in the Buick Regal drinking Statesman Old Forester Whiskey..

What's the deal?  this breakbeat scientific process is underway!! chilling in the lab watching Kingsman ; The Golden Circle as they chill with the Statesman in Kentucky.

So what's up with me? also in the lab listening to Ray Barretto ‎with this  Jazz  Rock /  Jazz Funk /  Latin Jazz track called Confrontation..

Check out the players and the track, is this an early start to Sunday Jazz? check the situation..



No comments:

Post a Comment