Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Moodymann - The Third Track (KDJ)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I call a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday; things can play out either way..

As I've mentioned before we'll claim the terrific outcome, now check the celebration when we pull out the drum to follow out motto; "Let The Music Play"

As I've mentioned before we're being realistic as we kick these ballistics in the midst of this coronavirus pandemic; the motto  "Let Us Pray"  is weaponized in this ongoing spiritual warfare  per the advice of the old school Baptist preacher..

As I've mentioned before we're being realistic as we kick these ballistics rebuking those with their so called reopening the country / economy strategy; more casualties per the collateral damage? more work for the old and new school Baptist preacher?

... or other ministers at these funerals?  O-Zone is dropping this knowledge like I'm peeing at urinals; seeing what reality does, the system provides the third rail  / third track for my constituents to grab!!

What it do? what it does? we're O-Dog Day Partying with a purpose!! listening to Moodymann with  The Third Track (KDJ); "straight out the lab"

This is from his Don't Be Misled project, I posted that track earlier, so who'll work with a bruh that's moody man? 

I'm not misled  / waiting in the dark with vehicles in park now the thought and fashion police are mad!!  I've got work to do!! this is what's up man!!



No comments:

Post a Comment