Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Black Thought of The Roots: Tiny Desk (Home) Concert

Digital Crate Digging Continues per this HumpDay Extravaganza segment; like I said? all my constituents are eligible for it...

The saga / struggle continues as I like to say!!  some will understand my version of saying life go ones; can you dig it?

I knew you would, if not? you'll need to catch up on your pimping but I realize it's not a simple thing!! 

...especially in the midst of this coronavirus pandemic where we're required to wear a mask, I'm surprising some by being a breakbeat scientific academic from the Institute Of Breakbeat Scientific Studies that'll multi -task!! seeing how reality bruises / bloodies; like I said it's not a simple thing...

My people looked destitute over on Glenwood Road in Decatur , was that rona up on another? now I'm back in the lab chilling collecting scattered thoughts / getting back to my roots listening to Black Thought of The Roots: Tiny Desk (Home) Concert

Check out the set list and the mix!! what's good? knowledge is dropped in the set get the gist of it!! this is how it'll work!!

Thought Vs. Everybody
Yellow
Nature of the Beast feat. Portugal. The Man


No comments:

Post a Comment