Saturday, March 21, 2020

Nick Holder - Da Sambafrique (Ian Pooley 2007 Edit)

Digital Crate Digging Continues!! check us out, we're in the midst of this Saturday Night Fever..

Broadcasting live from a remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta but the vibe is worldwide, surprising a non- believer..

It's all the way live  / it's rough out here!! me and my people are out here trying to survive but we'll take it there!! the COVID 19 - Coronavirus has a dude hunkered down but we'll still bring that funky sound...

It's all the way live  but  it's rough out here!! me and my people are out here trying to survive!! social distancing but showing love from a distance, check the attitude, uplifting the mood when dropping this funky sound!!

Check the attitude, dropping a good word or two to let you know what it do / how we get down!! listening to Nick Holder with Da Sambafrique (Ian Pooley 2007 Edit)

Check us out!! it's going down from Toronto to Brazil by way of Africa to Germany to here in Atlanta; pronto!! it's the real deal, so who'll work with me? who'll  understand a brotha coming through with it?


No comments:

Post a Comment