Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Future Loop Foundation - What's Your Name (Fila Brazillia Remix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I call a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday; so called because things can go either way...

This morning? I claimed the terrific outcome, it manifested now celebrating pulling out the drum following my motto; "Let The Music Play"

I told y'all earlier this is the kind of work I do; blessed in the city and the field because I pray; like old girl over in Decatur by the South Dekalb Mall with the vanity license tag on the Caddie Fleetwood Brougham? we're blessed and highly favored..

I told y'all earlier this is the kind of work I do!! now good word dropping even though the madness hasn't quit or shows no sign of stopping; peeping game, clocking the ill behavior..

Like the Future Loop Foundation asking jokers  What's Your Name (Fila Brazillia Remix); even asking jokers "where y'all from" ??

Retro - futuristic? scooped / peeped game!! told y'all earlier it's all game!! we fight back with this good word and drum...



No comments:

Post a Comment