Friday, October 25, 2019

Four80East - Skip Tracer

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday; excuse me, I gave the cash back and I'm doing it my way..

Unbought and Unbossed like Shirley Chisholm co-signed by Hosea Williams; do the math / study the history..

This is history in the making; rest in peace / rest in power to Elijah Cummings, we'll keep good word dropping and funky drumming!!

Showing respect, trying to operate in that same vein; we're trying to maintain!! they've got us going and coming...

....or is it coming and going?  in Babylon we'll keep going for what we're knowing; rolling!! from I-20 in Atlanta, to I-10 out in Houston to out on I-80 in Oakland..

Going for what we're knowing, the Kincaid Fire was on the horizon as we roll out past the Oracle in Oakland!! the Golden State Warriors seem to miss I-80 after being clipped by the LA Clippers at the Chase Center in San Francisco, so whatcha knowing?

Going for what we're knowing!! flowing through these Atlanta streets like a smooth criminal per Michael Jackson; avoiding a   Four80East type of  Skip Tracer..

Flashback Friday business is handled before it handles us, ignoring Donald Trump / Rudy Giuliani / Bill Barr wannabe smooth criminals; the music?  they'll have to face bruh!!




No comments:

Post a Comment