Friday, August 3, 2018

The RH Factor - Common Free Style

Digital Crate Digging Continues per my Friday Night Fever segment, in conjunction with Flashback Friday..

All principles are followed, the so called invincible were swallowed up like Paul Manafort by Robert Mueller in the sport; now trying to get away!!

I'm letting the music play, things didn't make sense bro!! the sport is complex even though I keep playing,  even though I don't play!!

Still cruising, I play I-20 in Atlanta it's my launching pad to the universe!! it's rough out here, you might even here me curse, some say I don't pray!!

But I do, acting like I knew!! but back to this sound, we're listening to some jazzhop from The RH Factor with the Common Free Style..

What it do? act like you knew and don't front!! check out the players and the track / check the style..

Backing Vocals and Drum Programming - Dontae Winslow

Backing Vocals and Drum Programming - G Craig "Butter" Glanville

Backing Vocals, Electric Piano, Keyboards - James Poyser

Bass - Reggie Washington

Backing Vocals - Roy Hargrove , Maurice Brown

Vocals, Raps - Common

Drums - Willie Jones

Trumpet- Roy Hargrove


No comments:

Post a Comment