Tuesday, July 24, 2018

24 Carat Black - Brown-Baggin'

Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I like to call Terrible / Terrific Tuesday..

Things can go either way / good or bad; my coping strategy? I'll let the music play..

I see how these others play, wishing / hoping the strategy? send up a prayer and a blessing or two might come down..

How did they expect these brothas to play? they holla at me with this or that new and improved way to put it down!!

Others will play it like Trump trying to flip the script with Russia helping Democrats; some will play the 24 Carat Black strategy; Brown-Baggin'

Beats will bump, it's that soul jazz medicine to relieve the pressure!! no package or liquor stores trips!! high for a minute then the next day your dragging!!


No comments:

Post a Comment