Tuesday, April 10, 2018

In The Meantime And Between Time PT. 6

Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday; I call it that because it can go either way...

In the meantime and between time we'll get breakbeat scientific; this good word is dropped and of course the music will play..

Plus, of course we'll pray!! thankful to see this day!! like Lakeside with Raid  we're trying to make it happen captain!!

We won't quit ot stop these!! in the midst of FBI raids on Michael Cohen Trump's lawyers office we're peeping game like close caption..

Dropping these prophecies, biblical type scriptures? is this O-Zone's Book of Lamentations?  it's the knockout message!!

..from Muhammed Ali's hometown Louisville, now in the ATL with limitations similar to middle passages? 

Once rolling down Muhammad Ali Blvd and Broadway in Louisville but these days rolling down I-20 in Atlanta  putting messages in the songs,  until my folk figure the cipher out.

Maybe I'll use the drum, in the meantime and between time I might even use Parliament' s flashlight.

The funky drummer will get busy!! in the meantime and between time while in transition I flash insight,  like I was flashing gang signs.

Jokers were like drug runners; rolling like Scott Pruitt representing the Koch Brothers and the oil industry? I wasn't feeling the energy,  so I'll bring my own!!  it's based on beats and rhymes I was stashing

In the meantime and between time while sliding through the portal / conduit I was clashing with Keisha Lance Bottoms types that's try to fire everybody...

In the meantime and between time? we know how the sport will go!! per Drake we started at the bottom now we're here; God's Plan is for everybody!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment