Saturday, February 24, 2018

Dj Quik - The DJ Quik Tape VOl 01 (West Coast Instrumental Compilation, Hip-Hop Instrumental Mix)

Digital Crate Digging Continues per the Saturday Night Fever program I have going...

The saga / struggle continues; I holla at a non-believer, I told them I'm going for what I'm knowing...

The saga / struggle continues; it's showing, my constituents are struggling from Candler Road in Decatur to Beatties Ford Road in Charlotte..

...down here from South Blvd to West Blvd on over to Billy Graham Parkway in Charlotte where his motorcade cruised; the Bible Belt? the south is the heart of it...

Meanwhile I'm West Coasting out in the hood, the heart of it!! from Fillmore in San Francisco to 82nd and International in Oakland..

Listening to Dj Quik - The DJ Quik Tape VOl 01 (West Coast Instrumental Compilation, Hip-Hop Instrumental Mix),  it's courtesy of Nas Kingston, check out the playlist and the mix as we get open!!

01. Dollaz Sense 

02. Spur of The Moment 

03. Luv Of My Life 

04. Oh Well 

05. Pitch In Ona Party 

06. Just Like Compton 

07. Streets Is Calling 

08. Somethin 4 Tha Mood 

09. Tonight 

10. Youz A Gangsta 

11. Way too Fonky 

12. Bringing the Funk (remix) 

13. Lets Get Down 

14. Up N Da Club 

15. Swallow Me 

16. If U Stay Ready 

No comments:

Post a Comment