Friday, January 19, 2018

Eli Escobar - 'The People'

Digital Crate Digging Continues on what I like to call Friday Night Fever!! my people have that Friday Feeling!!

Digital Crate Digging Continues along with Sunday Jazz;  that's how I do things!! I've got that feeling!!

... Also dropping this good word so I don't spaz acting like I knew things!! I started writing this on MLK Day 2018 hearing everybody's rendition of the I Have A Dream speech. 

"Free at last!! free at last"  was also heard!!  but for freedom?  per  DACA and the government shutdown?  some are asking, they still beseech. 

I get free and stay free, tires screech in the hooptie as I make a move for it!! actually? I'm doing this for the people!!

I get free and stay free, tires screech in the hooptie as I groove with it! what? listening to Eli Escobar with his track called   'The People'

No comments:

Post a Comment