Friday, October 27, 2017

Honey Dijon featuring Joi Cardwell - ‘State of Confusion’

Digital Crate Digging Continues on what some like to call Flashback Friday or even New Music Friday...

The saga / struggle continues!! dude told me he gave the cash back; "he was like" ;  why did they lie to me?

He was like, "they act like they knew me" but held me back; they gave him an ultimatum;  to move forward he would have to give up body, mind or soul; sometimes all of the above...

He stated that was the price for freedom; I told him I see but wouldn't want to be them; they even told me it was all love!!

O-Dizzle will try to free them though; knowledge is dropped in the sound per Honey Dijon featuring Joi Cardwell  with a track called  ‘State of Confusion’ 

What's the dizzle? it's new music,  check it out!! Flashback Friday? it's similar to the knowledge dropped by the Temptations talking about a Ball Of Confusion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment