Tuesday, September 5, 2017

I Gave Them A Thumps Up PT.3

It's going down!! I gave my people a thumbs up!! that's whats up, on the day after Labor Day we're still rolling down I-20 here in Atlanta. 

..Its like rolling down the information highway,  but per it being Terrible / Terrific Tuesday it's rough out here!! we're rocking a line green safety vest standing on the side due to an accident;  somebody might understand a brotha. 

Information overload? per Trump and DACA my way or the highway was the ultimatum!! but per the Labor Day holiday?  high gas prices were paid due to Hurricane Harvey

Water overload caused chemical explosions in Crosby Texas,  plus even though he received big ups from Jerry Seinfield, Bill Cosby sees how complex the sport is; he'll ask, why did they start with me?

Motherlodes tapped in Afghanistan after the military buildup?  complex is how the sport will be,  the cost will be off the charts. 

Mothers told some sisters about that man who was a city slicker! check the long line of  Yes,  owners of lonely hearts. 

Yes!!  O-Zone plays a part in this thing per getting breakbeat scientific.

Danger zone constituents didn't me give a thumbs up they say its belligerent,  the writings of a pseudo intellectual fanatic. 

O-Zone? I'm trying to deal with it!! I gave them a thumbs up while dropping this insight!! rocking suede Nike Air Force Ones in their section while dropping these mathematics..

O-Dizzle drums up a beat about them being caught up in an unpleasant situation because they didn't do the mathematics!!

What's the dizzle? erratic is how the flow is, now my people are stressed!!  consequences weren't summed up..

What's the dizzle? I'm back with it!! it's rough out here but this brotha is blessed,  so I gave a them a thumbs up..

No comments:

Post a Comment