Monday, September 11, 2017

I Gave Them A Thumbs Up PT. 6

It's going down!! I gave my people a thumbs up even though  storms blow through our lives like it's Hurricane Irma. 

...Currently blowing through Atlanta!! some might understand a brotha, saying we haven't got over Hurricane Harvey type of episodes!!  reaching thresholds? an earthling is a hard headed lesson learner? 

Reality check earners? street knowledge gained back in the day up in Louisville / Newburg hanging at Turners with my constituents. 

It's was like  attending Life University!!  during the adversity?  some couldn't take it even though I gave them a thumbs up!! some were drunk / smoked out / hooked on opiates and barbiturates.

 I gave them a thumbs up even though my people are struggling!! the opioids epidemic doesn't surprise me!! that's how constituents deal with the pain.

Paranoid schizophrenics were  prize chasing, but nothing was  guaranteed by the constitution!! these days?  some are just trying to maintain

The mathematics? I gave some a thumbs up as they studied scriptures like Matthew 5:6  that mentioned blessed are those that hunger and thirst for righteousness. 

The mathematics? check the mixtures provided by O-Dizzle!! they're  are based on being hungry and thirsty in the darkness,  but knowing where the light is.

I couldn't give some a thumbs up; they said the mathematics were leading to sanctification but others kept waiting in the dark  / vehicles in park;  but we kept it moving.

I couldn't give give some a thumbs up; others kept hating, riots they'll spark!!  per expanded sanctions? North Korea revolutionaries mentioned showing and proving. 

I couldn't give some a thumbs up; others kept debating irrelevant issues that were Trump Tweets; weapons of mass distraction. 

This brotha was not relating to them and those!  benevolence was absent like those derelict of their duties!!  plus authorities were like high gas prices due to the hurricanes; they  requested duties and fees,  they were taxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment