Monday, August 7, 2017

The Messy Essay PT.3 (Lunar Eclipse Edition)

Once again it's on!! I'm writing this on a Monday morning!!  I thought it was time to bring back this messy essay.

Monday motivation needed? it's back to school time down here in Georgia!! upstate?  others go back after Labor Day. 

The Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius occurs today; back to acting a fool  time? my constituents celebrated the birthday of Bankroll Fresh, now Yung Mazi goes down. 

Who flipped out? back to acting a fool?  plus, is the constitution an illusion as Georgia purged the voting rolls?  a smoke /  fog enhanced by mirrors scenario goes down. 

This dude slipped out the side door; check the back to school type of scenario,  as O-Zone slows down to do the knowledge. 

..Soon writing this messy essay after dipping down I-20 in Atlanta!!  the mothership gets good mileage.

How did some play after sanctions were introduced per Russia and North Korea?  check the scenario for some as hopes and dreams were crushed after the truth was disputed.

Right courses taken out in the mainstream of mathematics? schools ran by fanatics?  the archives and the treasury were looted.

Right choices made by writing this messy essay? in a way, as we rebuked it!! what? the hostile takeover!! we refused to be micro-chipped.

Diplomatic immunity exercised!! still rolling down I-20 in Atlanta!!  back to the community we dipped.

Others in the community slipped into darkness per the War jam that was touched up by Marcus Miller..

Others like the thought and fashion police  act brand new with me per this messy essay, plus I wasn't waiting in the darkness!! I guess I'm supposed to be a player / hustler or a drug dealer..

No comments:

Post a Comment