Friday, June 21, 2019

Miguel Migs Feat. Coco Bonne ‎– Misunderstood

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Flashback Friday; this is the Friday Night Fever edition,  I asked my constituents how's it going?

Some say it's a Lovely Day per Bill Withers, but a rose will wither per this hot June first day of summer weather in Atlanta, so whatcha knowing? 

Summer Solstice? spent down I-16 in Savannah / Tybee Island,  breezes blow off the Atlantic Ocean, but the  heat smothers a brotha and sista!! it's no lie!! so called pundits and experts say stay hydrated..

This funky drummer with the soul is exercising his so called rights; he failed to read the list of demands due to doing his own thing!! he was styling and profiling, drum kits repelled those that hated..

Oh yes I was hated!!  it's more like this  Miguel Migs Feat. Coco Bonne  track called  Misunderstood ...

Check out the track on this Flashback Friday!! excuse how I play, O-Zone has always been hood..

No comments:

Post a Comment