Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Rebuking The Scheme Or Plot...

The scheme? The plot? haves or have nots? who's up in this and that? this brotha is broke but I'm still paying attention.

My dream? it conflicts with reality, so who's trying to unravel it? they spotted a brotha playing this and that dimension...

*Four five sixing it* staying ten steps ahead per this good word!!  avoiding the Chiraq / Chicago type black sites apprehension;  Rahm Emanuel wish he stayed with Obama...

Now he fired the police chief after the citizen uprise / apprehension due to the  Laquan McDonald Chicago police shooting / drama...

 But who's the real chief? El Chapo says he runs Chicago even though he's dipping, moving at a high velocity.

Who has the speed you need? O-Dog is like a dread but rocking the baldy; I told you earlier I'm *four five sixing it* haters can't stop me.

True indeed!! some tried to stop me,  they want to see me fall apart like the Cleveland Browns  or maybe even the Philadelphia 76ers but I Recognize The Pattern; I know how they play.

Just being myself, just check out how I get down!! I'm letting *the hustlers hustle and the players play*

Plus I know what others were going to say!!  like people tired of Donald Trump and his lies the euphoria soon wears off..

Meanwhile we roll up in hoopties that transform;  the drive by is done with The Sonic Assault: haters? the funk scares them off...

The style? usually where the truth will be, we're going off!! blasting on those up in the scheme or plot..

Once Again it's the Sonic Assault!! *Steady Bombardment Of The Enemy Position* that's what the deal will be; blowing up the spot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment