Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I Guess It's The Times We're Living In PT.2

Per Ferguson and NYC Chokeholds my folk get thrown under the bus; so What's Up With Us? We've Got It!!  beats and rhymes we're batching up..work is put in!! we don't play around!!

How's that working? due to economic chokeholds little homie was snatching up designer jeans from hip-hop boutiques down here in the A-Town...

Meanwhile we get Blue Collar / Mechanical with sonic designs; check the O-Dog Podcast; as we play the sound..

Blues like Marvin Gaye Make You Wanna Holler!! I guess it's the times we're living in!! so who's showing  loyalty? who'll stay down?

We don't play around cousin; plus it's not always about a dollar!! please!! the way we put it down?  we're universal!  we weren't Adrift In Manhattan..

It's rough out here!!  some play around like Johnny Manziel and enter rehab!! meanwhile once we're out the lab we're rolling down I-20  in the A-Town listening to Kiss 104 per Jeffrey Osborne and LTD, something about Back In Love Again...per Warren Sapp? damn!! I guess it's the times we're living in!!

Per Bobby Kristina reality is unforgiving!! How was I living? I changed the station to WCLK 91.9; they played Billie Holiday; It's Nice Work If You Can Get It...

Reminded of her Strangefruit joint;  so they ask me, O-Zone what's your point? I guess it's the times we're living in!! history can repeat itself!!  this brotha won't forget it..

Some collaborate with the enemy; now practicing routines, rites and rituals..

Now chaos and mayhem rule; as we deal with a bunch of fanatics and habituals...

Some bring the drama / static like Suge Knight!! they "ain't right" I guess it's the times we're living in!!

I keep doing what I do; a brotha will drop these mathematics / insights; that's how I'm living!!

No comments:

Post a Comment