Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Gang Starr - Mass Appeal

Digital Crate Digging Continues per the HumpDay Extravaganza; we'll keep doing what we do...

The saga / struggle continues, trying to get over the hump? somebody will understand a brotha, or they can at least act like they knew!!

What it do? still out on I-20 in Atlanta; just left Candler Road in Decatur where dude dipped through in the Chevy Camaro listening to Young Jeezy..

What it do?  where did the mothership land a brotha? stranded down here on earth?  told these earthlings to do their thing, I'll just keep doing mine!! I know it's rough out here; "it ain't easy"

So what's up with me? felt like hearing some old school / classic /  real hip hop; checking out this classic Gang Starr track called Mass Appeal

...R.I.P Guru; DJ Premier is still doing his thing, check out the track to see what it do, it's something you can feel!!



No comments:

Post a Comment