Thursday, September 13, 2012

BreakBeat Scientific Business / Thats What The Deal Is..

Whats the deal? not fooling with Nakoula Basseley Nakoula type jokers making anti-Muslim movies...were letting the hustlers hustle and the players play!

Things are way too real!! I'm like the old school baptist preacher..let us pray! 

Not like that old fool Pastor Terry Jones..as we proceed through these danger zones...Lord watch over us!!  some are thrown under the bus...the apparatus is trying to get over on us...Pontius Pilate and them! 

In these danger zones jokers will get foul with it....is it over for us?  check the status..as I dip in the Pontiac Grand Prix down I-20 in Atlanta; I'm through with them! 

....Acting brand new with them?  I don't know...but I did spot a joker trying to snow the snowman! 

....I'm not talking about Young Jeezy but please believe me!! others were high off the second hand smoke..as I go for what I know man! 

Whatcha know man?  I was hip to the inside joke..knowing what the deal is! 

Secret knowledge was revealed...I studied it while others chilled....it erupts like a volcano in Guatemala...now I pass it on while conducting this breakbeat scientific business! 

Whats the deal? I'm dropping knowledge after dealing with the madness... the Total Chaos;  I was outraged by the destruction / corruption! 

Spots get hit up like Haiti by Tropical Storm Isaac;  plus I was wise to the justice obstruction! 

Whats up son?  old dude at the Checker Cab stand asked me....he mentioned being too heavy for light work and too light for heavy work. 

Now the attitude is rude after cashing reality checks; some might work overtime; handle your business!!  check this breakbeat scientific business as O-Dizzle does the heavy work!

No comments:

Post a Comment