Sunday, August 5, 2012

Don't Fool Yourself

I just happened to remember what the old school baptist preacher once said;  he told us..don't fool yourselves! 

The machine will fold and mutilate..they'll front on somebody like Gabby Douglas'  mother filing bankruptcy...what about all the times Donald Trump did?  meanwhile I'm bearing witness to what trying to get over the hump did...the machine will dismember body parts, scar hearts;  warm or cold hearts to rule yourselves? 

Whats up with me? I'm observing the scene / peeping game while I was laying in the cut;  soon I'll be ready to roll...tools just for my self? yes indeed!! they were sharpened and cleaned! 

Whats up with me? digging the scene with the gangsta lean while rolling in the hooptie down I-20 in Atlanta; like G4S in London satellites and security cameras screened! 

Whats up with me? how was I responding...digging the scene as the train careened off the rails....just like my thoughts! 

Whats up with me? digging the scene while jokers were talking about they needed a new drug like Huey Lewis and The News... now they have K-2 and bath salts!

Society needed a new thug...hey you..haven't heard the news? now we have the latest rapper; Young or Little Somebody!

 I heard what was said by the old school baptist preacher; he said don't fool yourself...but Jesse Jackson said I am somebody!

Don't fool yourself...but you can still be somebody.. winning gold medals like the Williams sisters...

Don't fool yourself...even when we put it down like this the system will still disrepect us...

I had to school myself...now I pass this breakbeat science on to the masses...

O-Zone has this good word....while O-Dizzle will get busy conducting funk seminars and classes...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment