Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Glenn Underground - Abstracts

Sunday Jazz... err I mean Digital Crate Digging Continues on this Terrible / Terrific Tuesday when things can go either way!! that soul jazz / jazz funk vibe? that seems to be me these days!!

Mix in a little house music? oh yes!! you got me!! for chilling it's conducive!! it's a blessing to be here, now I'm ready to run these plays...

..showing these breakbeat scientific ways shining rays of light with the sound and this insight..

Showing and proving, who's with it? intergalactic!! staying in flight!!

Showing and proving, who's with it? let's keep the jazz / house vibe going with my dude Glenn Underground called Abstracts..

...this track is nice and smooth!! check the sound, it's got that soul jazz / house vibe I was talking about!! check how we bring it back!!


No comments:

Post a Comment