Tuesday, November 19, 2019

1982 (Statik Selektah x Termanology) - Shining

Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Terrible / Terrific Tuesday; things can play out either way..

Actually? we claimed the terrific outcome and that was done!! what more can I say? 

Actually? fanatics gamed on us like Trump vs Biden and Burisma!!  the drum and the good word was used for retaliation..

Mathematics shamed some during getting over the hump / freedom riding missions!!  good and bad impressions, lack of charisma during a foul situation?

Reflecting on the situation while raking leaves on some Outback Chronicle business..

Disrespecting!! one faking deceives the masses; even deceiving myself outback as leaves keep falling while I'm raking! on a windy day? that's what the deal is..


Digressing, maybe somebody can feel this hip hop; check out 1982 (Statik Selektah and Termanology) they're Shining!! this is from their 2012 project..

Not stressing, but your buddy was back in 1982, it was a rough year for me!! showing my age? anyway, I  kept grinding, turned things around from 2012 until now; grinding!! I was up on it!!

God blessing? oh yes, won't he do it!!??   sounding like Canton Jones..

1982? they had help from Reks and Sheila B on the track as we bring it back; once again it's on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment