Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Guess They've Got It Like That....

Whats the deal? peeping game... I see how some are rolling!! I guess they've got it like that! 

For me its still way too real!! not sleeping in the game..routes can get shut down like the Hormuz Oil Route.. so we're going all out..cultural and spiritual warfare? I still fight that! 

Others act like they've got it like that...but they're rolling like Vladimir Putin...the truth? some are disputing... like old girl in Decatur Georgia asked me; you ain't knowin? 

Whose put in a choke hold by this economy? Sears and K-Mart are even talking about closing stores...the drama will unfurl; introduced by a hater ..but I couldn't relate to another; down the mainstream I wasn't flowin! 

This brotha is broke but paying attention..now like Rick Rubio I dish out assists...I was flowing down the stream of consciousness; but ecological ignorance will alter the fate! 

Waters are polluted...some full of sharks and piranhas..plus the air is polluted; I was dedicated to the truth but it was disputed by Republicans like Paul, Perry and Romney...what will the response be? society will still hate! 

Treasuries are looted from Wall Street to Europe..whats up with it? on thin ice some skate; they were fronting like it was all this and that!

Global warming affected things; made hunting and gathering harder;  had me wishing it was simple....I guess I don't have it like that! 

....Like others; so called powers that be front on these brothas!! its easy to be subject to the authority!

But we continue to fight; brothas are gonna work it out like Willie Hutch; surviving in this hostile territory!

What's on the menu? as we use a hot style to tell this story..breakbeat science is dropped..


Others were fronting like they've got it like this and that..the madness never stopped....

1 comment: