Sunday, October 16, 2022

Weather Report - Palladium

Sunday Jazz Continues on this Sunday evening; we’re chilling out in our remote outpost out off of I-20 in Atlanta!

The saga / struggle continues as I keep telling y’all, we’re coming through with a beat and a quote; it’s a big world / universe somebody will understand a brotha!

Checking out the mood swings here in Atlanta, some are mad because defending champion Atlanta Braves were eliminated from the playoffs!

Others were walking around in there Atlanta Falcon outfits because the Falcons beat the San Francisco 49ers; I happened to be rocking a Carolina Panthers jersey so I’m trying to play it off!

Now I’m back in the lab dropping this good word and playing this classic jazz from some of my favorites Weather Report with a track called Palladium!

Check out the players and the track as we drop this weather forecast telling y'all about the sport; we're serious, we're not playing!!

Bass, Steel DrumsJaco Pastorius
Composed By, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor SaxophoneWayne Shorter
Congas, PercussionManolo Badrena
Synthesizer [Arp 2600], Electric Piano [Rhodes]Joe Zawinul


No comments:

Post a Comment