Monday, April 4, 2022

Sly and The Family Stone - Thank You (fallettinme be myself again)


Digital Crate Digging Continues on a Music Monday, as we broadcast live from our remote outpost out here off of I-20 in Atlanta!

Chilling out in the lab on a Monday evening, it’s rough out here but we keep believing! positive vibes exhibited following Roy Ayers and Bah Samba’s advice; somebody will understand a brotha!

Sonic rehab is taking place, similar to my Beat Therapy series I keep posting!

Now a jab and right hook like Muhammad Ali another Louisville dude is used as I fight back in this spiritual warfare against  the devil and his advocates who keep bragging / boasting! 

Your dude is blessed, this song by Sly and The Family Stone came to mind. 

They mentioned Thank You For Letting Me Be Myself! I'm feeling that, your O-Zone is one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment