Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cashing Reality Checks and Making Sound Effects

Whats the deal? I ask other people that question..plus I ask myself!

Couldn't chill...somebody's always cock blocking like Wisconsin  trying to take away the unions rights!! but I stay on a quest son...as I go on with my bad self!

O-Dizzle is block rocking!!  he pulled funk off the shelves...plus O-Zone is cashing reality checks...he did his share.

What was purchased? its more than an oz or ounce in the backpack like homie over in the hood..what's good?  the sack is full of the good word as we go there!

As we go there; cashing checks and making sound effects like Slick Rick and Dougie Fresh..but we found out this world is cold..a bruh had to put on the skully!

As we go there!! we're coming out fresh with a brand new batch..wasn't doing the Dougie..but my baby girl said I look like an intelligent hoodlum;might even have to strong arm muscle and act like a bully!

Had to be strong; get my hustle on...check the mechanical engineering..it's like UPS in Louisville.. conveyor belts, pulleys; forklifts buzzing around!

Hustling hard like Ace Hood & Swiss Beatz and them...it's the rebuttal to the social engineering that's going down!

What will a bruh do? please!! it's all good..there's  no loathing and fearing..its going down from the ATL to Cairo!


Even over in Libya....what's the deal with ya? on this end its low key..chilling; laying in the cut..even though I'm a fly Negro!

Always peeping the steelo; spotted Philistines on their pilgrimage to the Taj Mahal!

No pilgrimage to Mecca  please!! some will disrespect y'all..even homie was over in Decatur, Georgia... said it was greater...he was trying to tell y'all!

How ill did it get? dude and his peeps were smoking Black & Milds and drinking Grey Goose over on Candler Rd..but I noticed coping strategies fail y'all!! now your back to square one!

How ill did it get? peeps in the Middle East bear witness...the battle in love or war wasn't a fair one!

Reality will truth or dare one!! then play you like Wikileaks..tattle on you when you fall down!

Reality checks are cashed...accepted worldwide..actually universal...but fatalities surround me..but I'm not trying to fall down!

No comments:

Post a Comment