Saturday, December 4, 2010

Using The Blue Ink Pen..The Black One Broke..

Still using the blue ink pen...damn..damn..damn..all the black ones are broke!!

A bruh had blues like mo better and other blues singers..all the black ones are broke!

What's up with ya? I see the inside joke has some laughing their ass off!

What's up with ya?? they asked me..I was driving to the hoop..I tricked a joker when I passed off!

Assisting like Jason Kidd or John Stockton..I wasn't the last one off the boat!

Assisting like Rajon Rondo!! what's the response to a bro? getting off with a beat or a quote!

Had the gist of it...wasn't politicing..not in need of a vote!! seeing what it do? like Pay Pal shut down on WikiLeaks..as the day turns to night!

Did others get the gist if it when I let the music play like Barry White? I had the insight!

....Plus the Mothership stays in flight!! every now and then it touchs down on earth.

A brotha gets scientific..studied this and that..saw that Mitch McConnell and them were stll hating..found out what it's all worth!

Back with it..winning like Cam Newton..evolutionary processes led to the rebirth of the brand new funk.

The train of thought
rolls off the rails..was it intelligent design? either way..revolutionary with this!! the speakers rattle in the trunk.

A pseudo intelligent one tattles on revolutionaries!! just because the system flunked them.

They'll run and tell on one!! systems get hacked like the Chinese hacked Google; in anothers army? somebody outranked them.

Outflanked them on the battleground..out there in the Babylon wilderness.

Society janked them!! meanwhile I use the blue ink to tell you what the deal is!

No comments:

Post a Comment