Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Didn't Need The Blue or Black Ink Pen This Time..

What it do? I created a new one without the loose leaf and black or blue ink pen.

Tapping on the Samsung cell phone.little homie asked what I'm on? told them I'm a new man!

What was I on? the train of thought is rolling!! but not out here chasing game..it comes to me..even when I get played like Obama..fellow team members running away from me!! ...I'm a veteran who recognized the pattern.

Now erasing my name from the database..now coaching!! games go down from Louisville / Newburg to Johannesburg..from Pluto and Mars...to Saturn.

Systematic procedures were bruising and battering my ego!! from the ATL to the Jax ...to Charlotte / Mecklenburg...baby girl said I need to get my mind right!

Mystic Voyages are then taken from this land that's forsaken..whose shaking? after I spotted meteor showers and lunar eclipses approaching.. the Mothership stays in flight!

Ackonwledging that the 20/20 hindsight makes some sound like a genius or prophet when episodes go down!

Meanwhile I'm chilling in Sagittarius sun rays..soon leaving when the Solstice goes down.

Peeped the mean style by a nefarious one..the plays ran didn't make any sense!! souls will get played like a clown!

Various ways and means are explored in response..O-Dizzle plays the sound!

Tired of playing around with these folks!! it's time to get serious!

But not getting serious like Jermaine Jacks.falling in love..plus the other drama..plus its not funny like Eddie Murphy..Delirious!

Were caught up in the action!! it's fast and furious like Vin Diesel..Ludacris and them!! plus it's a cold word..I pulled out the scully and the old school First Down jacket.

That's the steelo..who asked what's up with this? now slacking..first to go down in the racket!

What's the steelo? Wikileaks backers were hacking sites..meanwhile I'm tapping on the Samsung providing insight..

What's the steelo? haters get Sonic Assaulted...plus we told those that were out there..waiting in the dark..to have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment