Saturday, November 27, 2010

What's The Alternative?

Heard what was said..saw what was done..I was looking for alternatives.

So called warm souls were left out in the cold..just like the Atlanta weather was today..even home boy from Somali couldn't work with this!!

Thanksgiving Holiday weekend..ss I observed this and that..I slipped through worm holes, portals...I was even slipping through cracks..now reflecting.

The November 21 Full moon a blue moon? it has me on the pinky and the brain world takeover thing!! had to admit I'm plotting and scheming!

But I told some I'm not!! but I do dream things will soon manifest..it's destiny.

In this world youve got to be strong..can't let things get the best of me!

Even though there's no rest for me..a Midwest brotha chilling down here in Atlanta.

Drama is like Rio De Janeiro's
..but these wannabe macks and divas were shoveling snow like they're in Canada.

Some will even test me..like North Korea testing South Korea..they told me we don't understand ya!!they tried to give me a earful!

Some are hyper about Cyber Monday...please!! I always have the Monday morning blahs..while they were acting cheerful!

All up in the spot!! there were beer filled mugs..wings were hot..laughter was heard..talk was boisterous.

All up in the spot!! smoked out like Willie Nelson!! another old cat sings the blues..because of Monday's Blue Moon? he had the math..scientific!! just like mold due to moisture is!

Choosing your poison was the assignment!! I was looking for an alternative.

Most brothas are parallel dimension dwellas!! we learned how to work it.

Found out what's real and whats worthless..even had to visit the service desk.

We did the knowledge...now the mothership gets good mileage!! found out what the alternative is!

No comments:

Post a Comment