Friday, November 12, 2010

I Thought They Were Rolling...

I thought they were rolling!! but they caused a traffic jam on I-285.

...In Atlanta..moving sucker slow or going with the flow? either way, it's all the way live!!

....Like the joint by Lakeside..as the fake slide like this and like that!!

Took a break...I had to slide off the set...proceed..quit or forfiet? the voyage was rough like Carnival's Splendor.. but I came right back!

Admitted I had to pump brakes for a minute!!! Georgia state troopers set up roadblocks.

Sonny Perdue and them were tripping!! it wasn't like Frank Perdue's chicken.. the hustle one knocks.

Passed the baton to Nathan Deal..a shady deal? these folks in Georgia get what they deserve!!

Or getting played like that Republican Michael Steele..the Brotha O is knowing the deal!! we proceed and continue!! down I-20 in Atlanta...a bruh will swerve.

Democrats in Georgia in need of diversity?...I'm still observing the scene...noticed a lot of enemy collaborators.

Whose telling what's heard and seen? then trying to call us haters!

But were serving them like waiters..they'll get Sonic Assaulted!

How were we working it? winning like Atlanta Falcons!! they'll get hit up by the steady bombardment.

Wanted no part of it!! their agenda..it will lead to the downfall of my people.

Already in the heart of it!! peeping game..a lot of things I can see through!

Told some I see them!! wouldn't want to be them!! situations get monitored.

But these brothas will come up..with a global footprint like Obama...ignore that's are response to it.

The technician response to it..he said files need to be updated.

Actually styles should be updated...knowing how things in a corrupt state will get!

No comments:

Post a Comment